Texas Instruments Calculator Based Ranger 2
- Compatible with the TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus families of graphing calculators, as well as the TI-73 Explorer and the TI-Nspire handheld using a direct USB or I/O cable connection. Also works with the TI-89T & Voyage 200.
- Measure distance, velocity and acceleration – up to 200 samples per second and distances between 15cm and 6m.
- Pivoting head provides versatility and convenience.
- Includes sample activities for science and math.
- CBR 2 sonic motion detector
- USB CBR 2-to-calculator cable (for use with TI-84 Plus family calculators)
- Extended length I/O cable, for connecting to calculator input/output port
- 4 AA batteries
- Guidebook: Getting Started with the CBR 2
|Manufacture Part Number|