Texas Instruments TI 83 Plus Teacher Kit Pack
Basic graphing calculators for high school
- 10 TI-83 Plus calculators with slide case covers
- 5 unit to unit cables and 1 connectivity cable
- 1 manual
- 40 AAA batteries
- poster of TI-83 Plus
IDEAL FOR: PRE-ALGEBRA, ALGEBRA 1 & 2, STATISTICS, BIOLOGY, PHYSICS, BUSINESS & FINANCE
The TI-83 Plus is an easy-to-use basic graphing calculator that features a high-contrast gray scale display. It comes pre-loaded with three applications and can access more than 40 other downloadable, FREE applications. Ideal for middle school through college.
Features and Functionality:
- Upgradeable operating system
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
- Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
- Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed, and analyzed at one time.
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/ stair-step plot, and phase plots.
- User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements.
- 14 interactive zoom features.
- Function evaluation table shows numeric evaluation of functions in table format.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, and derivatives.
- 7 different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph drawn.
- Horizontal and vertical split- screen options.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations. Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quadratic polynomial regression models.
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots.
- Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions, 6 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance.
- 15 probability distribution functions including Normal, Student-t, Chi-square, Binomial, and Poisson.
- Business functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), cash flows, and amortization. Full screen interactive editor for solving TVM problems.
- Interactive equation solver editor for solving for different variables in an equation.
- Alphabetical CATALOG of all TI handheld operations in one menu.
- Programming capability with the number of programs limited only by available memory.
- Link with another TI-83 Plus or TI-83. Receive lists L1-L6 from TI-82.
- Approved for standardized tests – SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, ACT, AP, IB and Praxis exams.
- Approved on some state exams. Visit http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/nonProductSingle/stateoverview.htmlfor more information.
|Manufacture Part #|
You may also like…
Texas Instruments TI 83 Plus Classroom Pack$2,880.00 Brand: Texas Instruments Add to cart
Texas Instruments TI 83 Plus Classroom Bundle with Smartview Software$3,150.00 Brand: Texas Instruments Add to cart
Algebra with the TI-83 Plus & TI-83 Plus SEBrand: Brendan Kelly Add to cart
Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus graphing calculator$96.00 Brand: Texas Instruments Add to cart