Texas Instruments TI 84 Plus EZ Spot Yellow Classroom Pack
Set of 30 graphing calculators for math and science
- 30 TI-84 Plus EZ Spot calculators with the words “SCHOOL PROPERTY” printed on each unit’s faceplate
- 30 slide case covers
- 15 unit to unit cables and 3 connectivity cables
- 3 manuals
- 120 AAA batteries
- poster of TI-83 Plus
The all-purpose TI-84 Plus graphing calculator features more than a dozen preloaded apps including functionality that encourages exploration of interactive geometry, inequality graphing, and real-world data collection and analysis. Ideal for middle school through college.
IDEAL FOR: PRE-ALGEBRA, ALGEBRA 1 & 2, GEOMETRY, STATISTICS, BIOLOGY, PHYSICS, BUSINESS & FINANCE
Features and Functionality:
- Upgradeable operating system
- Internal Clock with date and time display.
- TI Connectivity Cable included.
- Advanced functions accessed through pull-down display menus.
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
- Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
- Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed, and analyzed at one time.
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/stair-step plot, and phase plots.
- User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements.
- 14 interactive zoom features.
- Numeric evaluations given in table format for all graphing modes.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, and derivatives.
- 7 different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph drawn.
- Horizontal and vertical split- screen options.
- Stores up to 10 – 50×50 matrices.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations. Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial regression models.
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots.
- Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions, 6 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance.
- 15 probability distribution functions including Normal, Student-t, Chi-square, Binomial, and Poisson.
- Business functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), cash flows, and amortization. Full screen interactive editor for solving TVM problems.
- Interactive equation solver editor allows solving numerically for different variables in an equation.
- Alphabetical CATALOG of all TI handheld operations in one menu.
- Programming capability with the number of programs limited only by available memory.
- Link with another TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition or TI-83. Receive lists L1-L6 from TI-82.
- Approved for standardized tests – SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, ACT, AP, IB and Praxis exams.
- Approved on some state exams. Visit http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/nonProductSingle/stateoverview.html for more information.
You may also like…
TI 84 Plus EZ Spot Teacher Kit Pack$1,085.00 Brand: Texas Instruments Add to cart
Texas Instruments TI 84 Plus EZ Spot Graphing Calculator$110.50 Brand: Texas Instruments Add to cart
Texas Instruments CE Emulator for the TI-84 Plus Family – Single-User License$141.50 Brand: Texas Instruments Add to cart
Texas Instruments TI 84 Plus EZ Spot Yellow Starter Bundle with Smartview Software$1,335.00 Brand: Texas Instruments Add to cart